BUYING ART TERMS & CONDITIONS
Most of the work on this website is for sale.
Please contact us for pricing or with any questions that you may have at:
DRAWINGS, PASTELS & PAINTINGS
- All artwork will incur the added cost of packing, insurance and shipping.
- All paintings have a one-month period of acceptance.
- We cannot provide a rescission period for the sale of works on paper.
- Any returned painting must be repackaged in the same packing materials, insured for the full amount and shipped back to the studio at the customer’s expense.
- All works on paper should be framed.
- All paintings on aluminum are designed to hang on the wall without framing.
- All paintings produced by Maurice Turetsky are intended to hang without frames. If the owner of a painting on canvas desires a frame, a very minimal strip frame is recommended. You may want to consult the artist or a framer.
- All orders for sculpture will require six to eight weeks from the time the order is submitted to the foundry.
- All orders for sculpture require a 50% down payment. The remaining 50% is due when the foundry finishes the piece.
- Checks payable to: Maurice Turetsky.
- Each piece is carefully supervised by Maurice and hand finished at each stage of the process.
- Each patina in an edition may vary somewhat because the chemicals used will vary in strength during the heating and cooling process.
- All bronzes created by Maurice Turetsky are in limited editions.
- Sculpture orders are not returnable or refundable.